Sunday, November 4, 2012

A little Halloween Cuteness

     I'ts hard to imagine our lives without these three little people. I have been lucky enough to stay home with them since they were born and although there have been times when I've toyed with going back to work (I am a teacher,) I really wouldn't have it any other way.
     As we went trick or treating through our small neighborhood on Halloween and I watched my three little angels hold hands, look out for, and enjoy one another's company, my heart was just swelling with pride. I just kept pinching myself thinking "are these really my three beautiful children, or am I dreaming?"
     Being a Mommy really is a dream come true for me. In fact, one year for Halloween I actually dressed up like a "Mommy," not a mummy.
   
     We became parents of three so quickly (from April 2007-August 2010) that it's almost as if it sneaked up on us. I somehow just realized that WE HAVE THREE KIDS!!! The girls are now 5 and 4 and Mr. T is already 2! I have so many wonderful memories of them as babies; rocking, reading, singing, NURSING them all until they weaned themselves. I feel so blessed to have been able to slow life down a bit by being at home with them. In fact, I think that being home with them has taught me to focus on what really matters and it has definitely been instrumental in leading us to this homesteading lifestyle. I thank God each and every day for these three beautiful miracles He has blessed us with and I just had to share a few pictures of them.



 



















   


Mrs. J dressed up as a "Mommy" for Halloween in 1984

Happy Halloween!
Mrs. J



No comments:

Post a Comment