Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Fourth Day of Homemade Christmas

Mini Beading Bag Stocking Stuffers

     Stockings are one of my favorite things about Christmas. I've always loved opening mine up to find all of the little treasures! Now that I get to fill them up myself, I tend to go a little overboard! This year I am making at least 50% of the kids' stocking stuffers, so I am hoping that I have just the right amount.
     I made one of these for each of my three children, but for some reason I did not get pictures of them all together. I figure these will be another fun thing to throw in my purse to help entertain the kiddos while we're in a waiting room somewhere. They were quick, fun, and cheap to make. I think I may whip up a few more after Christmas to have on hand for gifts.

First, I whipped up a simple bag
with ribbon ties using fabric and ribbon scraps.
Next, I found a set of small beads for $0.99.
And there you have it-
A nice, cute little package tied up with a bow
for a fun, fine motor activity on the go!
Then, I added a shoelace that I had on hand
from a lacing card project I made years ago.

                                                                                     
                                                            

                                                                                       Merrily Yours,  Mrs. J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment